Viewing expected receipts
You can view a list of expected (saved) receipts, or drill-down to the details of a specific saved receipt.
Expected receipts are warehouse-specific. If you have a multi-warehouse operation, make sure you have selected the correct warehouse from the Warehouse drop-down up above.
To view a list of expected receipts:
Select Receiving>Expected Receipts. A full list of receipts appears.
- To view a specific expected receipt:
- Filter or sort the list as needed in order to find the receipt you are looking for.
- Double-click the record or highlight the record and click View. The receipt displays. General receipt information is up above and a list of receipt items is below.
- To edit an expected receipt: Select a receipt from the list and click Edit in the toolbar above the list. The receipt appears. More info...
- To receive an expected receipt: Select a receipt from the list and click View in the toolbar above the list. The receipt appears. Select Receive from the bottom of the screen. See Receiving a purchase order and Creating a blind receipt for more information.
- To cancel an expected receipt: Select a receipt from the list and click Cancel in the toolbar above the list. More info...
To export the Expected Receipts list to a spreadsheet:
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
- Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
- Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.