Viewing sales orders
A sales order is an order placed by warehouse customers for warehouse goods.
To view sales orders:
To view a specific sales order:
- From Ordering>Sales Orders, double-click the record or highlight the record and click View. The sales order displays. General sales order information is up above and a list of sales order items is below.
- To view individual items on the sales order, check the box to the left of the line item, and click View. (To view information about how the sales order items are being fulfilled, check the box to the left of the line item, and click Explore. See Using the Explore screen.)
- To ship selected inventory items on the sales order, check the box to the left of the line items on this page, and click Ship selected.
- To change the pick policy, locate the Current Pick Policy listed in the header information. Check the Override Current Policy checkbox and select another policy from the drop-down menu. Note that these fields are only available if you have defined preferred pick policies.
- To export the sales order items to a spreadsheet, click Export on the toolbar above the list of items. A file download window appears. Save the file to a directory on your computer.
- To print the sales order, select Print from the upper right. You can also customize the layout of the printout that appears.
- To view descriptions of any fields in the sales order form: See Sales order field descriptions in this section.
To export the Sales Orders list to a spreadsheet:
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
- Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
- Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.