Viewing a list of sales order items across all SOs
The Sales Order Items list view is a view that combines Sales Order items and Sales Orders. This means that you can quickly and easily access specific items within a sales order without drilling down into individual sales orders, as with the View Sales Orders screen. This view also gives you the flexibility to sort, filter, and export sales order information based on a number of attributes at the item level across all your sales orders.
To view a combined list of Sales Order items and Sales Orders:
- From the navigation bar on the left, select Ordering>Sales Orders Items list. A full list of sales order items appears. Multiple lines can represent one sales order.
- To view a specific sales order item:
- Highlight the row of the sales order item you want to view. (The background turns green.) Click View up above.
- The sales order item displays. General sales order information is up above and a list of items is below.
To filter the Sales Order Items list:
- Select a field by which to filter with the drop-down Filter menu above the list.
- Enter the criteria (full or partial) into the Contains field. Click Filter.
The list view shows up to 25 items per page. The filter applies across all pages.
- To undo a filter you previously applied, click Show All.
- Click the Advanced Filter icon for additional filtering options. More info...
To sort the Sales Order Items list:
- Click a column header to sort the list by that column, in ascending order.
- Click the same column again to sort descending. SmartTurn remembers the most recent column you sorted on, and applies that as a default sort order next time you come to the Sales Order Items list view, or next time you log in.
The list view shows up to 25 items per page. The sort applies across all pages. More info.
To export the Sales Order Items list:
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
- Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
- Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.