Viewing pending shipments
You can view a list of pending shipments, or drill-down to the details for a specific pending shipment.
Pending shipments are warehouse-specific. If you have a multi-warehouse operation, make sure you have selected the correct warehouse from the Warehouse drop-down up above in order to add a shipment or edit a pending shipment.
To view a list of pending shipments:
Select Fulfillment>Pending Shipments. A full list of shipments appears.
- To view a specific pending shipment:
- Filter or sort the list as needed in order to find the shipment you are looking for.
- Double-click the record or highlight the record and click View. The shipment displays. General shipment information is up above and a list of shipment items is below.
Note: To see additional shipment item details, such as Lot #, Serial #, Owner ref, Customer ref, Details, Product ID, or Group, select the check box on the left of a shipment item, and select View... up above. If the View Shipment Item pop-up does not display, you may need to turn off the pop-up blocker in your browser.
- To add a shipment or an express shipment: ClickAdd in the toolbar above the list. An Add shipment screen appears. More info...
- To edit a pending shipment: Select a shipment from the list and click Edit in the toolbar above the list. The shipment appears. More info...
- To cancel a pending shipment: Select a shipment from the list and click Cancel in the toolbar above the list. The page refreshes and the shipment has been cancelled. More info...
- To filter the list: If there are too many items in the list for you to see what you need, you can filter the list using the Filter and Contains fields above. More info...
- For a description of any of the fields in this screen: See Shipment screen field descriptions.