Viewing pick plans
A pick plan is a description of all of the goods that need to be picked in a given wave.
A single pick plan is created for each . A single pick plan is also created for each .
The pick plan describes all of the inventory items that are allocated as part of this wave. It is used to create individual pick tickets that are then released to the warehouse floor for execution.
To view a list of pick plans:
To view a specific pick plan:
- From Wave Fulfillment>Pick Plans, double-click the record or highlight the record and click View. The pick plan displays.
To export the pick plans list to a spreadsheet:
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
- Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
- Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.