Creating a billing line manager
To create a billing line manager:
- Select Operations>Billing Line Managers. A list of billing line managers appears.
- Select Add up above. The Add billing line manager screen appears.
- Enter a Name for your manager. This is required and must be unique.
- Optionally, enter a Description.
- Under Criteria, add one of the billing line manager criteria that you have already created. More info...
- SelectAdd to add a new criteria. A Lookup Billing Line Manager Criteria screen appears.
- If you see the criteria you want in the list, check the box to the left of the criteria.
You can also choose a search field (or combination of fields), enter the data to search by, and click Search. This refreshes the list of billing line manager criteria. You can refine your search further if you do not see the criteria that you want.
- Check the box for the criteria that you want. Then click OK. The Lookup screen closes and the criteria is added to your billing line manager.
You can only add one criteria to your billing line manager. This ensures that your billing line manager will never return duplicate billing lines, that is, return the same billing line more than once.
- Select OK.