Editing billing information for a document
To edit billing information:
- View the details of the document.
For example, to view the details of a purchase order, select Ordering>Purchase Orders. Double-click the record or highlight the record and click View. The purchase order displays.
- Select Edit Billing at the bottom of the screen.
- The Edit Billing screen appears.
General information about the document is at the top of the screen.
The Items section is at the bottom of the screen. It lists basic information about the items on your document. For example, if you are editing the billing information for a purchase order, the Items section contains basic information about the PO Items on your purchase order.
The Billing tab is in the middle of the screen. See Billing section field descriptions for more information about each field.
From here, you can:
- Compute billing lines to automatically add billing lines by applying the business affiliate billing policies for the Owner listed on this document.
- Add billing lines to manually add billing lines that are independent of the business affiliate billing policies for the Owner listed on this document.
- Delete billing lines to remove billing lines from this document.
- Select Save or Save and Continue Editing to continue.