Creating parcel post policies
To create a parcel post policy:
- Select Fulfillment>Parcel Post Policies. A list of parcel post policies appears.
- Select Add up above. The Add parcel post policy screen appears.
- Describe the shipments for which the policy should be used by entering an Owner, Customer, and/or Warehouse.
- The combination of these three fields must be unique. For example, there can only be one parcel post policy for goods shipped from the Oakland Warehouse when Lexington Fabrics is the customer of the items and there is no shipment Owner.
- Select the Parcel Carrier from the drop-down.
- Optionally, enter a Parcel Account #. This account number is copied to the Parcel Post Shipment page, and is editable there when you are parcel posting the shipment.
- If you are parcel posting using ShipRush, the Parcel Account # is passed to ShipRush. It can be edited in ShipRush. ShipRush then updates this field in SmartTurn after the shipment is parcel posted.
- Click OK.