View your list of customized pages
To view your company's list of customized pages:
- Select Administration>Custom Pages. A list displays of all of the customizable pages in SmartTurn.
- If your company has customized a page, the Customized column value is
- If a customized page is currently displayed in its customized state, the Status column value is
You can set a customized page Status to be
Inactive, which allows you, as the SmartTurn administrator, to choose between the two states of the page. If you Revert the page, you discard any customizations you made to the page, and it returns to an uncustomized state.
- From here you can:
- Sort or filter columns to find a specific page. Click a column title to sort. Select a field from the Filter drop-down to filter, then enter the filter criteria in the Contains field and click Filter.
- View the details of a page, or open a page for editing. Highlight the page row and click Edit, up above.