Removing a license number from inventory items
To remove a license number from an inventory item:
- Select Inventory>License Numbers. A list of license numbers appears.
- Highlight the license number you want to remove from some inventory items and click Edit License # up above.
Tip: To find the license number first, select Inventory>License Number Edit Items. This list view shows all of the inventory items whose licensed quantity has changed, that is, the inventory items that have been added to or removed from a particular license number. You can filter this list by Item # to find the item you are looking for and make a note of the License # it has. Then return to the Inventory>License Numbers list and search for that License #.
- The Edit License # screen appears. More info...
- Under the License Edit Items table, locate the inventory item(s) that you want to remove the license number from. For each inventory item, key in 0 as the new value for the Licensed Qty of that item.
Note: Some items in your license number may not be editable in the License Edit Items table. These items are already soft allocated for another warehouse operation, such as a shipment or a bin transfer. You can use the Inventory by Item report to track down the other operations that need this item; those operations must be completed or cancelled before you make changes to the license number for the item.
- When finished, click License Edit to update the license number and the items in it.