- From your browser toolbar, select Tools>Internet Options>Security.
- Under Internet, select the Custom Level button. A pop-up window, Security Settings, appears. There is a scrolling list in the window.
- Scroll most of the way down to a menu item called Scripting. Under the sub-item called "Active Scripting," verify the selection is "Enable."
- In the lower part of the pop-up, ensure that the Reset custom settings drop-down menu is set to "Medium".
- Click OK on the Security Settings pop-up window.
- Click OK on the Internet Options pop-up window.
- Close Internet Explorer, and then restart it.
- From your browser toolbar, select Tools>Options.
- Click OK in the Options pop-up window.
- Close Firefox, and then restart it.