Unplanning a kit order
Unplanning a kit order removes the Component Items and By-Product Items tables, and returns the order to status
Saved. You can only unplan an order that is not already being fulfilled.
To unplan a kit order:
- Select Kitting Manager>Kit Orders.
- Highlight the kit order you want to unplan.
- You can only unplan an order that is not already being fulfilled. If the kit order already has one or more kits created against it, you will not be able to unplan the order.
- Click View up above. The kit order displays.
- Select Unplan from the bottom of the screen.
- The Kitting Manager>Kit Orders screen appears, and your kit order is now back in status
Saved. The Component Items and By-Product Items tables are removed.